I often get asked how to best prepare for a wedding trial.
There are a few things that will be integral ahead of the trial and others that are just very helpful.
1) Have images of what you want to achieve with you (on your phone is fine) for your wedding trial
2) Bring anything that you want to try in the hairstyle i.e comb/pin for your wedding trial
3) Bring any hair extensions (if are able to pre-curl them, please do as it will help) to your wedding trial
3) Come without your makeup on where possible to the wedding trial
4) Do not pre-straighten your hair if you are planning on having it up or curled at all at the wedding trial
5) Wash your hair the night before the trial and go easy on the conditioner before the wedding trial
All of these points will help for a better, quicker wedding trial, allowing more time and energy to be put into those all important details to make your look perfect for you.